Located in the heart of San Francisco on Market Street, this building was originally built in 1906. BDE Architecture followed historical preservation guidelines to restore the building and design 67 rental units within. The building is 9 stories, with a lightwell in the center, as well as a roof deck. The terracotta facade was restored to its original color scheme and a historical staircase was also preserved inside the building. This building also features ground-floor retail space.